Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Just a Little Exultation

     THE PATTERN ARRIVED!  Ahem, unless you've been following my recent strain of posts, you have no idea what I'm talking about.  I am currently preparing to make the Portside Travel Set from Grainline Studios.  Except I'll probably just make the duffel bag to start with, but we'll see.
The back of the booklet.  I'm pretty excited to get started!
The instructions seem to be quite clear, although it's a little hard to really get into your head what's going on with any pattern unless you're actually doing it.
      So I'll probably be going to get the supplies in another couple weeks or so, but in the meantime, keep voting on that poll on the sidebar for your favorite color scheme!  Also, I would just like to point out, to anyone who may be interested, that I'm blowing Maggie out of the water in our sibling rivalry.  Eheh.

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to see what you make out of these patterns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow and steady is the way to go. Slow and steady. I will beat you, darling. Eventually.

    ReplyDelete